Wisefab BMW e9x rear suspension kit can be fitted on a variety of BMW models. E90, E91, E92, E81, E82, E87, E88 models. All the metal components on E90 rear suspension are from high strength steel, including sheet metal components, tubes, tube ends and rod end housings. Also for weight reduction and stiffness purposes all the suspension links are designed straight and tubular or boxed type. Rod ends and spherical bearings used, no rubber bushings.
- Non-M 2/3 Series also available - Click here
Link lengths are different between non-M and M. Shock absorbers and brakes can be used either from M and non-M as components have attachments for both.
- Revised kinematics, not just dropped knuckle
If the focus is more towards performance, then the car can act better with lowered ride height, but then the factory designed kinematics wouldn't work as it supposed to. The kit would give a good kinematics with lowered car - higher roll center, , revised cambergain, anti-squat and bumpsteer for maximum grip
- Easy camber adjustment
As the top links are straight tubular type, then camber can be adjusted simply by changing their length
- Bump steer adjustment
Possibility to adjust bump steer by changing rod end location in a slot
- Anti-squat adjustment possibility
Possibility to adjust anti-squat by changing the top forward link height on upright. It can be done in less than 10 minutes at the trackside. Lowering link would increase anti-squat, raising it would decrease anti-squat
- Original wheel speed sensor (ABS sensor) can be used
- Only takes either M model or 336mm or bigger brake discs
Smaller brakes will not fit
- Wheel bearing size should be 45x85x41
- Pre-set suspension links
- Uprights with hardware
- Subframe bushings with spherical bearings
- Hub to hub length (track) is the same as original, as this is defined by halfshaft lengths
- This kit assumes lower (shorter) springs or coilovers to lower the car
- Possibility to use bigger CV joint ø110mm (Driveshaftshop 1200 hp)
- Minimum rim size is 17"