- Link lengths are different between non-M and M. When ordering, let your dealer know which one is needed. Shock absorbers and brakes can be used either from M and non-M as Wisefab components have attachments for both.
- Revised kinematics, not just dropped knuckle. If the focus is more towards performance, then the car can act better with lowered ride height, but then the factory designed kinematics wouldn't work as it supposed to. The Wisefab kit would give a good kinematics with lowered car - higher roll center, , revised camber gain, anti-squat and bumpsteer for maximum grip.
- All the metal components on Wisefab E90 rear suspension are from high strength steel, including sheet metal components, tubes, tube ends and rod end housings. Also for weight reduction and stiffness purposes all the suspension links are designed straight and tubular or boxed type. Rod ends and spherical bearings used, no rubber bushings.
- Easy camber adjustment - As the top links are straight tubular type, then camber can be adjusted simply by changing their length.
- Bump steer adjustment - Possibility to adjust bump steer by changing rod end location in a slot.
- Anti-squat adjustment possibility - Possibility to adjust anti-squat by changing the top forward link height on upright. It can be done in less than 10 minutes at the trackside. Lowering link would increase anti-squat, raising it would decrease anti-squat.
- Original wheel speed sensor (ABS sensor) can be used
Other components Hub to hub length (track) is the same as original, as this is defined by half shaft lengths. This kit assumes lower (shorter) springs or coilovers to lower the car. Possibility to use bigger CV joint ø110mm (Driveshaftshop 1200 hp) Minimum rim size is 17" *Image shown may not reflect actual product