- For Mazda RX8 and MX5 NC (2005 – 2015).
- Revised kinematics, not just dropped knuckle.
- Double A-arm front and multilink rear suspension is a very good starting point for a racecar. The car performs well on streets and can be taken to a race track. If the focus is more towards performance, then the car can act even better with lowered ride height, but then the factory designed kinematics wouldn't work as it supposed to. The Wisefab kit would give a good kinematics with lowered car - higher rollcenter, revised cambergain, antisquat and bumpsteer for maximum grip.
- Anti-squat adjustment - Possibility to adjust anti-squat by changing top forward link height on upright.
- Bump steer adjustment - Possibility to adjust bump steer by changing rod end location in a slot.
- Slightly lighter than original aluminium suspension - All the metal components on Wisefab RX8 rear suspension are from high strenght steel, including sheetmetal components, tubes, tube ends and rod end housings. Also for weight reduction and stiffness purposes all the suspension links are designed straight and tubular. CrMo 3 piece design rod ends and spherical bearings used, no rubber bushings.
- More space for 110mm CV joint.
Other components Hub to hub length (track) is the same as original, as this is defined by halfshaft lengths. Knuckles have dual caliper setup This kit assumes coilovers to adjust ride height Minimum rim size is 17"