Our upgraded Nissan S-chassis rear suspension kit is designed with racing in mind. We have added some cool and unique features such as a new "compression" design toe arm, upgraded camber arm and reinforced knuckle.
First class materials with design optimization have led to major weight reduction. The knuckle weighs ~2,7kg and at the same time can hold 5-6G of load peak at tire contact patch on 1100kg car. S13 Wisefab knuckle has revised kinematics when compared with OEM and built in anti-squat, higher roll center, less camber gain and adjustable bump steer for maximum grip and performance.
- The new and unique design for the toe arm. We now call it to "compression arm" as it compresses under a hard hit. This helps to reduce possibility of damaging the subframe, knuckle or the coilover.
- The new camber arm has been part of this kit already for a while but it's still worth mentioning that the "double adjuster" makes camber adjustment super easy.
- The upgraded knuckle has been reinforced and has more room for bump steer adjustment.
- Revised kinematics, not just dropped knuckle. If maximum grip is the keyword and combination of good roll center position, camber gain, anti-squat and bumpsteer are required, then dropped knuckle is not good enough. That is the reason why we totally revised the kinematics.
- Light weight and strong. More than 10kg of weight reduction over OEM components and still maintaining required strength and stiffness.
- Bump steer adjustment. Possibility to adjust bump steer by changing rod end location in a slot.
- CrMo rod ends and sphericals.