What they do:
- Provide dual settings, Drift or Race
- Reduce caster and offer ultra wide camber adjustability in Drift setting
- Increase caster and offer ultra wide camber adjustability in Race setting
- Move coilover down and further away from known areas of contact
How they work:
- Move third stud to clearly labeled “Drift” or “Race” threaded hole
- Set camber to your liking by moving built in easy to use camber adjustment
Why they are the best camber caster plates for the SN95 and New Edge chassis:
- Super easy to install and adjust
- Higher caster decrease for drifting vs other brands
- Higher caster increase for road racing vs other brands
- More camber adjustability vs other brands
- Moves coilover away from contact areas vs others decrease clearance
- Super thick, durable, and light weight aluminum vs heavy steel construction
- Same mount works for drift cars as well as road race and auto x cars
- Top mounts stay 100% under the strut tower without cluttered hardware in the engine bay
- Replacement hardware and bearings available (you most likely will never need to replace them)
- Decreasing caster in “Drift” setting allows for more tire to firewall clearance at big steering angle. It also reduces “wheel flop” at big angle resulting in more consistent steering feel.
- Decreasing camber in “Drift” setting allows for proper alignment after installing extended lower control arms found on many angle kits.
- Since there is so much camber adjustability, chassis may need to be modified for clearance while utilizing the most aggressive “Drift” camber settings.
- Only fits Feal 441, 442, and 443 coilovers
- May cause sudden joy and excitement